Chef de Partie – Jersey – Restaurant - £20000 to £24000
Platinum Recruitment’s Chef Division is currently representing a popular restaurant in Jersey and have a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join their team.
• This Restaurant is part of a family owned group that has a reputation for serving exciting seasonal dishes.
• The restaurant is in a coastal location on the island of Jersey which influences the predominantly seafood menu.
• The Chef de Partie will be joining a restaurant group that is committed to the training and development of their chefs and they are looking for someone who is able to grow and progress with the group.
• The kitchen at the restaurant has a chef brigade of 8 and the Chef de Partie will report directly to the Head Chef, Sous Chef and Junior Sous Chef and will have responsibility for the running of their own section
• Ideally the Chef de Partie will have at least 3 years’ experience in at least a 1 rosette restaurant and be passionate about using the best local ingredients to produce exciting dishes alongside the usual favourites.
• Experience with seafood would be an advantage.
• Salary £20000 to £24000
• Meals on duty
• Great career progression
• Company discounts
If you or someone you know would be interested in this Chef de Partie role in the Channel Islands please get in touch with an up to date CV and contact number to find out more
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.