- Old Government House Hotel -
View Company Profile
<< Go back |
Before applying for a job please note:
All Job Seekers other than U.K. or E.U. nationals require a visa/work permit to enter the Channel Islands.
||Jul 11, 2018
||- n/a -
Commonwealth nationals aged 17 - 27 need a two year "Working Holiday Maker" permit to enter the Islands.
The Old Government House Hotel in Guernsey, part of Red Carnation Hotel Collection, is a stunning five star property located in the heart of St. Peter Port with amazing views of the surrounding Channel Islands and France. This wonderful Hotel features 63 individually designed bedrooms and suites, an established bar, two restaurants, the Crown Club and several function rooms where we are offering our guests a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.
The Food and Beverage department is looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to provide our guests with outstanding customer service.
Key responsibilities of the Restaurant Supervisor will include:
• Ensuring smooth running of service
• Working as part of the restaurant team
• Training and developing staff
• Ensure standards are adhered to
• Serving guests both promptly and professionally
• Maintaining high service standards
This position has excellent progression opportunities within The Red Carnation Hotel Collection, the perfect step to those who are looking for an exciting career in Food and Beverage and the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate for this Restaurant Supervisor position should:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Excellent food and beverage knowledge with a passion for the industry
• Excellent wine knowledge
• A positive and confident attitude
• Have a bubbly and winning personality
• Display a polite and professional attitude at all times
• Be an excellent team player
• Communicate effectively in English
• Be able to work well under pressure
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
• Professional training and development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme