Pastry Chef – Guernsey – 4 Star Hotel – up to £25000
Platinum Recruitment’s Chef Division is currently representing an iconic 4 star hotel in the Channel Islands and have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Pastry Chef to join their team.
• This town centre 4 star hotel is well known throughout the Channel Islands and has a great reputation
• The hotel is part of a multi – national group that prides itself on how it treats and develops its staff through ongoing training and promotion in house.
• The restaurant has one rosette and they are looking to ideally raise the standard of food but customer satisfaction dictates this.
• This is a really exciting role for any established Pastry Chef
• You will have full control of the Pastry section and, as Pastry Chef, will have a commis chef to assist you
• The Head Chef is looking for a Pastry Chef who will be able to develop trends for the Afternoon Tea, Banqueting and a la Carte menus so a wide knowledge in modern Pastry techniques would be advantage. This is a real opportunity to let your creative process take hold and make a name for yourself.
• You will also ideally have a background in 4 or 5 star hotels or in rosette properties.
• Salary – up to £25000
• Accommodation - subsidised
• Pension Scheme
• Health Care Benefits
• Meals on duty
• Use facilities
• Company discounts - worldwide
• Holidays – 28 days, increasing with service
• Training and Development
Consultant ? Rob Cotton
Job Number ? 906641
If you or someone you know would be interested in this Pastry role in .the Channel Islands please get in touch with an up to date CV and contact number to find out more
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.