Sous Chef – Jersey – Family Restaurant – up to £24000
Platinum Recruitment’s Chef Division is currently representing an Italian inspired family restaurant on Jersey and have a fantastic opportunity for a Sous Chef to join their team.
• This Italian inspired family restaurant on the island of Jersey is owned by a small privately owned restaurant group, with each property having its own particular influence.
• A speciality of the restaurant is fresh pizza cooked in their own wood fired oven.
• The restaurant group as a whole is passionate about using amazing ingredients, meaning that you will have access to some fabulous produce to create fresh exciting dishes.
• As sous chef, you will assist the Head Chef in the smooth running of the kitchen
• The 5 other chefs in your team will look to you for leadership as well as ideas
• As with any serious speciality restaurant there are prerequisites that apply, namely you must be able to make fresh Pizza, from dough to the plate, you must currently be a sous chef and thirdly, you must have experience using a wood fired oven.
• The client has also said that you will need your own transport to get from the restaurants location to the accommodation on offer.
• Please be aware that you will be expected to be a sous chef that can make pizza and not just a pizza chef!
• Salary – £23000 to £24000
• Accommodation – off site
• Meals on duty
If you or someone you know would be interested in this Sous Chef role in Jersey please get in touch with an up to date CV and contact number to find out more
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.