You are the first and last face our guests see, so we rely on you to make a lasting impression. You will provide a hospitable, courteous and professional service to guests at all times, ensuring the greatest standard of Guest Care and welcome.
As a Receptionist your main role will involve in looking after our guest at the Aquadome leisure centre
You will need strong communication skills, a customer focused attitude, a calm disposition and ability to work under pressure, good administration, organisational and computer skills as well as lots of enthusiasm and energy
Benefits for working at the Merton Hotel
• Flexible working hours; have a life outside of work!
• Competitive salary
• Subsidised accommodation (all bills, meals and Wi-Fi included)
• Free Meals on duty
• Recommend a friend to work with us
• Up to 3 weeks paid holiday plus Bank holidays
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months service
• On the job training and development
• Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
• Sponsorship towards college course fees (conditions apply)
• Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
• Staff events (at least 2 organised events a year)
• Long service awards
• Staff Suggestion Scheme
• Discount scheme for local shops etc.