This is a busy and demanding job that requires the applicant to carry out physical work such as lifting and carrying. You must have previous cleaning / hotel experience and would ideally suit someone looking for a step onto the management ladder or who has similar supervisory experience. A good knowledge of health & safety at work is needed as well as attention to detail and being motivator / team player.
Benefits for working at the Merton Hotel
• Flexible working hours; have a life outside of work!
• Competitive salary
• Subsidised accommodation (all bills, meals and Wi-Fi included)
• Free Meals on duty
• Recommend a friend to work with us
• Up to 3 weeks paid holiday plus Bank holidays
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months service
• On the job training and development
• Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
• Sponsorship towards college course fees (conditions apply)
• Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
• Staff events (at least 2 organised events a year)
• Long service awards
• Staff Suggestion Scheme
• Discount scheme for local shops etc.