Are you good with people?
Do you have a positive outlook and willingness to learn, contribute and grow?
Do you have a passion for hospitality and service with a smile?
Do you have computer skills?
Do you have excellent English skills - both spoken and written?
Have you previous experience in a customer-focused industry?
Key Tasks will involve:
Ensure an efficient reception experience for guests, including check in/out.
To answer guest queries and requests both face to face and by phone
To liaise with other departments in the hotel ensuring full communication and information flow at all times
Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
Willingness to lean about the island.
Benefits for working at the Merton Hotel
• Flexible working hours; have a life outside of work!
• Competitive salary
• Subsidised accommodation (all bills, meals and Wi-Fi included)
• Free Meals on duty
• Recommend a friend to work with us
• Up to 3 weeks paid holiday plus Bank holidays
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months service
• On the job training and development
• Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
• Sponsorship towards college course fees (conditions apply)
• Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
• Staff events (at least 2 organised events a year)
• Long service awards
• Staff Suggestion Scheme
• Discount scheme for local shops etc.