Would you like to work in a fun environment?
Do you have a positive outlook and willingness to learn, contribute and grow?
Do you have a passion for hospitality and service with a smile?
Do you have a customer orientated attitude?
Do you have a good level of spoken English?
Key Tasks will involve:
To provide a welcoming, friendly and professional service to guests.
To greet, take orders, serve/assist all guests, provide menu guidance and clear tables etc.
Set up restaurant/tables in accordance with house procedures and nature of service/function.
Assist colleagues where appropriate.
To maintain hygiene and cleanliness of station and surrounding areas.
Benefits for working at the Merton Hotel
• Flexible working hours; have a life outside of work!
• Competitive salary
• Subsidised accommodation (all bills, meals and Wi-Fi included)
• Free Meals on duty
• Recommend a friend to work with us
• Up to 3 weeks paid holiday plus Bank holidays
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months service
• On the job training and development
• Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
• Sponsorship towards college course fees (conditions apply)
• Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
• Staff events (at least 2 organised events a year)
• Long service awards
• Staff Suggestion Scheme
• Discount scheme for local shops etc.